Monday, June 08, 2009

Project 52: Week 3


Trying a new approach this week. I figure this might be easier to scrapbook the project at the end of the year! All the collages are done in Picasa. I heart Picasa.

Monday, June 1st: Photo of Mianna taken by Brody Sturm
Tuesay, June 2: Brody and I went on a date to see Pixar's UP. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. And so did Bubba.
Wednesday, June 3: Found me a pirate among the Bird of Paradise plant!
Thursday, June 4: It rained. Brody and I spent a good 15 minutes making and guessing the different shapes formed by this amazing necklace! Sarah brought me the necklace from Cape Town. It's made from rattan seeds!
Friday, June 5: Running errands with Brody....and some how ended up at McConnell's???
Saturday, June 6: Family lunch at Cesar's Place Fish & Chips on Milpas street. Mia got a little messy.
Sunday, June 7th: Kevin decided today was the day to clean our garage. We're gearing up for our neighborhood g'sale at the end of the month (piles to the left). Good work, babe!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: