Saturday, June 20, 2009

Deal of the Week: Free DVDs!

"Bought" some new DVDs this week for zero dollars, thank you very much.

1. Free Veggie Tales movie HERE {we picked Where's God When I'm S-scared but there are three options to chose from}. Also, if you want to pre-order the newest movie: Minnesota Cuke and the Search for the Lost Umbrella for $14.99 you will get Larry Boy and the Bad Apple for free!

2. Free Precious Places DVD from Fisher-Price HERE. I know this is a girl's move, Mom. I'll save it for Mimi or give it to one of Brody's (many) girlfriends as a little present. It's free. WHY NOT!?

3. Free Geo-Trax DVD (thanks, The Bargain Jargon!) HERE.

Not having a television has been a lot easier than I originally anticipated. In fact, the only thing I miss about it is 30 minute programing for Brody in the morning. We have a couple of Veggie Tales and Curious George DVDs but for the most part we only have feature films. These movies will be fun new programs for him to watch while (not) eating his breakfast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just ordered my free DVD. Thanks:) Julie