Sunday, June 14, 2009

June Meal Plan - Week Three

I'm really loving this weekly meal plan program. The best part is that I took Simple Mom's advice and entered the daily meals into my Google calendar (under it's own title). I have daily reminders sent to email so that I am reminded each day what the plan is for the evening. AND if I have to do something special for the next day (set out chicken, for example) I make a note on the reminder. It has been really great!

This week is light. We have friends coming into town for the weekend and I haven't planned our fare yet. Any recommendations?

Monday - Hot Dog Crescents with cottage cheese

Tuesday - Home Group BBQ at our house

Wednesday - Egg & Bread Dish*

Thursday - Enchilada Casserole {we were too tire to cook on Saturday this week}

Friday & Saturday - TBD

2 comments:

Andy said...

im hungry. im home sick. want to come make me some soup? How do i get my blog on the sites you frequent? :)

Chrystal Sturm said...

I just added you to my Reader! You're right. I mostly just stalk you on FB. Now I will be checking out your snide remarks more regularly. Take care of yourself! Feel better!