Friday, January 07, 2011

Journey on HCG

I'm taking a risk here people.

Not by injecting myself with HCG. Or attempting to survive on a diet of 500 calories for 40 days (yes, 500 calories).

I'm risking humiliation and failure by POSTING about it on the Internet!

So, don't judge me if I fail. And bear with me while I vent when I get frustrated. And please, for the love of all fat girls everywhere, tell me I look thin the next time you see me. Thank you.

Stated publicly, I'd like to lose 20 lbs on this round. Honestly, that feels like a drop in the bucket considering the amount of weight I've gained over the past 5 years (thank you, children). But it would be really cool to see some numbers drop on the scale and might just be the kick in the pants I need to get rid of the rest.

Wish me luck.

I'll need it.

For more on HCG - Google it. There is a ton of info online and the sites explain it better than I ever could.

No comments: