Saturday, January 22, 2011

HCG.1 Day 16

Well...it's been a few days since I've posted and to tell the truth: I've had some HIGHS and I've had some LOWS. Literally.

I've lost 12 pounds since I've started (but 14 pounds if you count the 2 lbs I gained from the gorge days). I'm pleased with that. 12 pounds in 16 days - that aint bad.

But today I felt depressed.

* I realized my husband was going out of town for 3 days instead of only 2, like I thought.

* We took down our Christmas tree {not depressed because of the lack of Christmas but the fact that it's super hard work and frankly, manual labor makes me depressed}.

* Little Mr. Man decided to literally cry every waking moment today.

* And it's Saturday and I knew that I did NOT have my beloved noodles from Saigon In & Out to look forward to this evening.

* I actually gained .6 pounds from yesterday

All in all, I felt pretty lousy. And feeling lousy made me feel like eating.

I actually didn't take my injection today (again). I forget in the morning - or wake up late, like today - and by the time I think I have time to do it it's already 11AM. I'm not sure if I should still take it but it just feels too late. Plus I've been on my period this week and the protocol says to skip injections on your period. I have zero likelihood of being pregnant (thanks to my tubal) so I'm not sure I really have to skip but I ended up skipping twice this week just in case.

Let's see...

HIGHS

* I lost almost 2 lbs on day 13
* I didn't cheat at all on day 12 and lost a pound!
* My head hunger seems to be decreasing
* Realizing that I've been weighing the food WRONG this whole time...to my detriment. Such good news going forward!
* Realizing I'm at day 16! Only...10 to go if I decide to do the 26 day version!

LOWS

* Sneaking bites of Betzhi's amazing chicken, onion, mashed potato casserole yumminess. Even ice cold it was delicious!
* This caused me to only loose .4 pounds
* I've stayed in the same pound (only gaining and loosing oz) for the past 3 days

The biggest disappointment of all is knowing that if I'd stop 'tasting' foods I actually drop into a new set of ten's {for example, say I weigh 130....losing 1 pound would put me in the 120's!!}. I'm literally tasting too. No big forkfuls....just a tiny taste. Maybe 1/night for the past 3 nights.

I know. I know. Stop cheating!!

Tomorrow. I promise.

No comments: