Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quote(s) of the Week

#1. So the other night my mom was putting Brody to bed and called downstairs to him. When she looked downstairs at him she saw him holding a laptop on his lap. He said, "Wait a minute. I'm checking email!". WHAT!?! How cute is that?

Note: this photo is a couple of months old but speaks to the subject

#2. Brody coughed and covered his mouth with his fist - exactly the way his Grandmama does. She asked him, "Brody. Where did you get that cough?". She said he thought about it for a second and said, "Coffee Cat". That will only be funny to the local readers. Coffee Cat is our favorite coffee shop in Santa Barbara! But how cool is it that he correlated 'cough' with 'cough'ee cat?!

#3. This week he sang, "Jesus loves me, I know. For the Bible tells me soooo!" and "Old McDonnels has a farm. EIEIO! Sheepie...bahhh bahhh". Sometimes he gets frustrated and says, "I can't!". We just keep encouraging him. What a little man.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

King Family said...

Oh my gosh. I love the quotes. I just wish I could hear his sweet little voice saying them. Coffee Cat is genius! Smart little boy.