Sunday, May 24, 2009

Week 1

The first week of my Project 52 happens to be during our visit to Phoenix! This made it a little tricky to organize photos for the week but I think I got it done.

May 18th 2009 - Mia longingly watching everyone swim at Mor Mor and Papa's house in 112 degree Arizona heat.

May 19th, 2009 - Gramps got all the great-grandkids (and grandkids and Mor Mor & Papa) a Wii for their bdays this year. We have had SO much fun playing and working out every day. I never expected to enjoy sweating so much! Check out my Mii compared to my sweet hubby ;)

May 20th, 2009 - This is the speedometer from the new Ford Focus that Papa bought at auction. We took pics to post on Craigslist. Love that Dad has such an entrepreneural personality. And that he loves a 'bargin'. Such a great man!

May 21st, 2009 - Brody enjoying the wide open spaces (and mass quantities of toys) at Mor Mor and Papa's house.

May 22nd, 2009 - Bathing Beauties. Briella is 1 month older than Mianna. It has been so fun seeing them play together and watch each other. The beginning of a beautiful friendship, for sure.

May 23rd, 2009 - Entertaining the troops at the mall while Mor Mor and Aunt Tammy shoe shop. Thank goodness for Cousin Nicole who is amazing with Brody and Malena and a ton of fun to be around.

May 24th, 2009 - Malena, Aunt Michellie and I were given a joint-bday party. Michelle and I are 36 and Lanie is 3 :) Burgers and guac and yum-o cake. A great way to end a great week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: