Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just Cuz...


Every now and then I like to post a pic just to show off how stinking in love I am with my family. Would you just look at how God has blessed me? HOW do I deserve this man who treats me with so much love and patience and goodness? HOW do I deserve a son who is so precious and tender hearted - and who is going thru a really terrible about-to-turn-3 stage but is still so genius and adorable? WHAT did I do to deserve this life and these blessings? I'm humbled by God's continued grace and generosity. How I fail you, Lord, again and again.

Brody didn't fall asleep till after 11pm tonight and Kevin is in Dallas for a few days speaking at an industry show and Baby Sister is really abusing me. But I'm going to bed happy and content and in love. Praying that tomorrow goes a little more smoothly for us all.

Sweet dreams.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andy said...

sweet dreams to you too. Youre a fantastic woman

Kevin Sturm said...

I ask you all seriously, "How could I not love this woman who is beautiful, funny, loves me, supports me, takes care of me and loves Jesus?"

She gives me joy and makes about the cutest kids ever. I love her because it is the thing that makes sense. It is one of the things that always makes sense. She is my best friend and one of the only people that could put up with this selfish know-it-all (me)!

I love her and it makes life more fun. I love her.

I love you sweetie, sweetie, sweetie Sturm!

All the way! Forever!

Chrystal Sturm said...

Geez. Make me cry why don't you?! Hurry home, honey. We miss you!

Tessa said...

I'm gonna puke on all of you
anonymous

Andy said...

I fart in your general direction