Thursday, June 01, 2006

Why I Read Blogs Every Day....

I read a cool article on the drive to Vegas yesterday in Inc. Magazine. The author reads business blogs every day to help her in her business. I have just jumped on the blog bandwagon but I feel like a lifer already. Here are some of the cool things she had to say...
"The blogosphere is a vast, anonymous, and surprisingly intimate place inhabited by all manner of exotic creatures--or is it just that blogging brings out the exotic in people?...In an age when everyone is talking about information overload, this may seem like more than one wants or needs to know about any total stranger, but I find quite the opposite: This is exactly the kind of information that helps me decide whom I really want to listen to."
I like that. It's true. I also allows me to cyber stalk some very interesting people!! AND it makes me realize that my blog needs direction. I'm going to think about this.....

No comments: